Supporting Maternal Health Over the Life Course
This webinar series will focus on a variety of topic areas that affect the health and wellness of women, children and families and highlight approaches that can be implemented to improve maternal health throughout the life course and reduce inequities.
Health and social services providers, public health professionals, program and policy staff, community, and faith-based organizations, along with stakeholders addressing women's and girls' health issues.
- Highlight social determinants of health attributing to maternal health disparities and access to appropriate care.
- Discuss evidence-based interventions and promising approaches that can be used to improve maternal health outcomes and reduce inequities.
- Increase awareness of resources or tools to improve maternal health care practices and promote health equity.
- Webinar #1: Advancing Maternal Health: Breastfeeding Support and Oral Health (August 3 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time)
- Webinar #2: Improving Maternal Health Outcomes: Addressing Opioid Use Disorder During Pregnancy (August 25 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time)
- Webinar #3: CLAS and Maternal Health: Improving the Quality of Care for Racial and Ethnic Minority Women (September 3 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time)
- Webinar #4: Addressing Social Isolation and Loneliness in Women Across the Life Course (September 16 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time)
- Webinar #5: Home Blood Pressure Monitoring to Improve Maternal Health (September 23 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time)
- Webinar #6: Congenital Syphilis (date and time TBD)
Registration is open to all interested parties. Please register today!
Webinar connection instructions will be sent to registered participants via email two days before each meeting for which they have registered.